You overslept because you were drinking too much last night or went shopping, and now you're late and need to be ready in five minutes for your shift? Or you are just too lazy to do heavy makeup? Don’t worry if you don’t have time for full glamour; you still could manage to look amazingly beautiful.
Here are some quick and easy tricks for a five-minute makeover:
1. When you feel lazy, tired, or in a hurry, apply the foundation, concealer around the eyes, make sure your eyebrows are perfect and add a touch of bronzer. It takes like 5 minutes!
2. For a more natural makeup, cover your dark circles and put on mascara and maybe a nude or pink tone eyeshadow, even sometimes the mascara is enough.
3. Use fake eyelashes; they can make a natural face more divine.
4. Be careful with sparkly products, especially when you're applying them in a rush. Too much highlight can make your look appear greasy instead of glamorous.
It's easy to achieve a fresh look by giving your cheekbones some colour.
5. It's easy to achieve a fresh look by giving your cheekbones some colour. Blush and highlight will brighten your features up and change your whole face. Just remember to apply these products lightly.
6. When you only have five minutes, you don’t have time to choose bright contrasting colours and blend them correctly. Choose matte eye shadows as they are more natural to colour coordinate. A smokey eye could look smudged because you didn't have time to blend the shades properly.
7. Winged liner is a classically glamorous look, but getting the wings flawlessly pointed and symmetrical on both side takes time and concentration. Being a little late, you don't have time to worry over the perfection of your wings.
Skipping your lips would make your makeup appear unfinished.
8. Skipping your lips would make your makeup appear unfinished. Use sparkly lipgloss or bright red lipstick; they would put the customer's attention focus on your mouth, instead of your tired eyes.
9. Some white or nude liner on your waterline will make your eyes look way more awake and bright.
10. If you always curl or straighten your hair, but you're struggling with time or don't want to heat style, wear it natural. Wash it, put moose and hair spray in it to create beachy waves.
11. If you don't have time to wash your hair, dry shampoo makes the magic. Spray it through the roots and make a cute messy ponytail or messy bun. It looks effortlessly cool. Space buns and glasses look cheeky and stylish or wear a bandana and messy buns like a glamorous pin-up girl.
Braid your hair in French or Dutch braids, and wear it like that for days.
12. Braid your hair in French or Dutch braids, and wear it like that for days. Tie your hair into two ponytails, braid them down at length and then twist the two braids together and fix it with bobby pins to create a stylish bun. With a few untamed mops of hair and large shiny earrings, you would look like a Grecian goddess. When you take it out later, your hair it's quite wavy. Use this trick when you don't feel like curling your hair.
13. Put your hair into a tight high bun and pop on a fake ponytail. If you pair it with some knee-high socks or something extra frilly, it's perfect.
14. If you really don't want to waste your time on styling your hair, buy a synthetic wig. It's a fun way to change your entire look.
These are great tips to get that bit of glam without spending hours in front of the mirror and last but not least dont forget to wear great stripper clothes.